The scientific progress immunoglobulins in neurology (SPIN) award 2017
- Del al
ABOUT THE SPIN PROGRAM
Grifols is a global biotherapeutic and biotechnology company that discovers, develops and produces treatments and services for patients.
The program is particularly focusing on innovative ideas in the field of immunoglobulin research in Neurology as well as novel immunoglobulin therapies for neurological conditions. Proposals may include, but are not limited to: efficacy, mechanism of action,
safety and tolerability, quality of life, and pharmacoeconomics.
The SPIN Award Program offers 50,000€ to the applicant whose proposal best matches the program's objectives, as assessed by an independent review committee.
The SPIN Award aims to:
- Develop novel concepts in
- immunoglobulin research in Neurology.
- Encourage discovery of beneficial immunoglobulin applications in neurological disorders.
- Promote research of novel therapeutic options for patients with neurological conditions.
WHO CAN APPLY
Young scientists or clinicians with an innovative idea relevant to immunoglobulin research in Neurology. Applications are encouraged from both individuals and teams who may be conducting research at hospitals, universities or independent institutions.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the SPIN Award program:
- Applicants must present a focused project with goals that can be achieved within 12 months.
- Applicants must be employed or supported by an institution.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 at the timepoint of letter of intent submission.